HOTEL CONTINENTAL – 5-STAR HOTEL
Over four generations, the same family has built up and developed Hotel Continental into one of Norway’s finest five-star hotels, and a member of the Leading Hotels of the World. Hotel Continental provides a five-star service at all times in order to retain their position as Oslo’s finest luxury hotel.
The hotel is located in the heart of Oslo right beside the Norwegian National Theater and near the Parliament. Hotel Continental’s vision is “to be one of the stars that make Continental shine.”
- DAY 1 – 4th November 2018 Exhibition/stands from morning to evening with two 90-minute fashion shows in the afternoon and evening. The fashion shows will be lead by Norwegian TV-personality, Noman Mubashir.
- DAY 2 – 5th November 2018 Exhibition/stands from morning to evening with workshops and lectures during the program.
- The venue will be decorated suitably, keeping with the welcoming theme of the show and the historical luxury hotel.
- 39,000 sqm hall space for exhibitions and events.
- Located close to the capital Oslo and the Oslo Gardermoen airport.
- Great offers to hotels nearby.
- Norway Trade Fairs takes environmental responsibility and focuses on creating a better environmentally friendly exhibition center.
- Skanistan is a social and creative platform for millennial entrepreneurs.
- Skanistan’s purpose is to accelerate business through creating great meeting places and facilitating the benefit of meeting your peers, competitors, distributors, buyers, press, and other stakeholders face to face.